This is about a special welcome for your beautiful child, or adopted child.
It is really significant to celebrate these treasured memories, with family and friends
It is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the child and officially naming them
“Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart” – Winnie the Pooh
I can help you to make this special; you can choose the style you want whether there are elements of religion or no belief, this is all your choice and happy to support and guide you all I can.
The ceremony will be memorable and focused on your child, building the hopes, dreams and wishes for their future.
Let’s start planning your naming ceremony.
- Meet to discuss your plans in person, and an additional meeting to finalise plans
- Sourcing poems, readings, music
- Writing the ceremony
- Personal Pinterest board for ideas
- Officiating the ceremony on the day
- A copy of your ceremony in a presentation file on the day
- Baby naming certificate
Any mileage over 40 miles – these would be charged at the HMRC rate of 45p a mile
Accommodation costs if needed