I have lived in Essex all my life so I know the area well. I have and will travel further if requested. Many times, I have found myself in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, officiating ceremonies.
Are you looking for someone who specialises in Designing Essex Wedding Ceremonies?
Sure, you want someone who will work closely with you to create your wedding ceremony, which after all this is the most important part of your memory making wedding day.
I will work alongside you and give you the confidence that we will create together the best ever ceremony, that you, your family and friends will want to remember forever.
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop words when speech becomes unnecessary” Ingrid Bergman”
Be assured, I have excellent listening skills, will listen to your ideas and wishes to create your ceremony exactly how you want it to be. I am a great storyteller and comfortable with public speaking.
I will give you all the support you need designing your ceremony and being there with you, in the moment on your wedding day.
I have the ability to ensure my couples are calm, prepared and ready for the ceremony on the day. I enjoy getting to know your families and wedding party on the day.
Please take a look at my Love Notes/Testimonials from couples who booked me as their celebrant and what they thought about my services, you wont regret taking a look!
If you are looking for someone who is thoughtful, fun, calm, extremely organised, articulate and Professional. Please get in touch
To find out more about the services I provide, please take a look at my website.
Book a call, phone or email
Enjoy the fun of planning for your wedding day.
I look forward to hearing from you
Let’s weave the magic together
Got a question?
Package £600 2023/ £625 2024
- Initial no obligation phone/ WhatsApp conversation or in person if local
- Once booked meeting you in person and getting to know you both in more detail
- On-going support through the whole process when needed
- Writing the ceremony for your consideration, any changes and then for your approval
- Officiating the ceremony on the day
- Sourcing poems, music and reading if requested
- Giving you wedding questionnaires to complete to assist with formulating and telling your love story
- If you choose to write you own vows, I will of course support you if needed
- Providing you with mini wedding ritual ideas if needed
- Performing Mini Rituals if required
- I will leave with you on your wedding day, a copy of your whole ceremony as a keepsake of the day, vow booklets and certificate of commitment in a presentation file.
- I only do one wedding a day, so my focus can be on your special day
- Mini Ritual sets – I can source them for you at additional cost or you can source you own
- Rehearsal before the big day if needed
- Any Mileage over 40 miles – these would be charged at the HMRC rate of 45p a mile
- Accommodation costs if the ceremony is a long distance.